Basic information about tickets
- We open advance booking of tickets for the following period on the 15th day of the actual month
- If the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, the advance booking opens on the preceding working day
- We open advance booking of tickets for premieres at the Grand Theatre and the New Theatre 19 days before the premiere
How and where to purchase tickets
Tickets can be purchased online, or in person at one of the DJKT ticket offices.
Online ticket purchase and booking
- You can buy tickets directly from programme section or on the ‘Plzeňská vstupenka’ (Pilsen ticket) website.
- You can use a filter for the selection of tickets in the programme section.
- Your ticket(s) purchased online will be delivered in the form of an eTicket to the e-mail address you provide during purchase
- You don’t have to print out the eTicket (just show it on your phone)
- You can also book your tickets online. Booking can be made no later than 3 days before the date of the performance. The booking validity (the time for which your tickets are booked) depends on the type of payment:
- 7 days when paying by bank transfer
- 3 days when collecting in person
- 1 hour when paying online by card
For questions regarding eTickets and refunds for tickets purchased online, please contact Plzeňská vstupenka.
Purchasing tickets at DJKT ticket offices
- We accept payment cards at all DJKT ticket offices
- When paying in cash, we only accept Czech crowns
- We accept Sodexo and Endered payment cards and vouchers (if ticket price is lower than the value of the voucher we do not pay back the difference, if higher the difference can only be paid in cash)
DJKT ticket offices
- Advance Booking Ticket Office (by the Grand Theatre) | opening hours and contacts
Services provided: tickets and season tickets sale, group bookings, Plzeňská vstupenka ticket sale, merchandise shop